Service Emergency call 855-8728

To place a work request:

You can reach us in the following ways:

Please include the following information:

  • Your name, phone number and campus address
  • Contact person (if different), phone number and campus address
  • Building and room number; description of location if outside
  • Room type/availability
  • Account number (if applicable)
  • Description of problem

For routine services...

We recommend you work through your Building Representative for routine services. Many buildings have a Building Representative who is the liaison between the department(s) and Facility Operations. If you don't know who your representative is, ask us.

Requests for certain services are required to be in writing. Please submit requests for the following services by campus mail, fax, or e-mail:

  • Restricted keys. Note: the key request should be signed by the dean, or the department director or chairperson.
  • Detailed services.
  • Signage. Please see our Sign Catalog.
  • Construction and renovation requests.

For information about funding responsibilities, please go to our Funding Responsibilities page. If you have additional questions about funding responsibilities or are unsure about how to request services, ask us. Inquiries should be directed to Brady Jones, Coordinator of the IUB Facility Operations Service Center, or by using the contact information above.