Human Resources helps Facility Operations staff and employees take full advantage of their rights and benefits as part of the IU workforce. In addition, we maintain detailed organizational charts of all divisions of the Facility Operations and act as a liason with University Human Resource Services.
1800 N. Range Road
- Performance management
- Union relations
- Personnel administration.
Training & Development
- Coordinate all training for Facility Operations.
- Maintain database of training information.
- Maintain certifications and licenses.
- Apprenticeship Program. For more information about this program, please go to the IUAP page.
For more on Training & Development, click here.
- Clarify IU HR policies.
- Assist with complying to IU HR policies.
Resource for Forms
- Facility Operations personnel forms.
- IU Human Resources forms needed for different situations.
For a list of links to frequently used forms, click here.