Human Resources helps Facility Operations staff and employees take full advantage of their rights and benefits as part of the IU workforce. In addition, we maintain detailed organizational charts of all divisions of the Facility Operations and act as a liason with University Human Resource Services.
Jamie K. Gayer PHR, SHRM-CP
Phone: (812) 856-0716
Phone: (812) 856-2899
Phone: (812) 855-1763
Phone: (812) 856-2863
William “Bill” Kersey
Phone: (812) 855-3316
Phone: (812) 856-7253
- Compensation and Classification.
- Corrective action and progressive discipline.
- Position descriptions.
- Performance Management.
- Policy interpretation and clarification.
- Benefit questions - Work/Life Resources
Policies, Guidelines and Forms
- Facility Operations personnel forms.
- IU Human Resources forms.
For a list of links to frequently used forms, click here.
- Develops and Implements IU Safety Programs
- Commits to a Culture of Compliance with OSHA, IOSHA, and IU policy
- Staff Safety Training
- Works in coordination with IU Environmental Health and Safety
- Evaluates Job Safety Hazards
- Evaluates work areas for Environmental and Physical Hazards
Training & Development
- Coordinate all training for Facility Operations.
- Maintain database of training information.
- Maintain certifications and licenses.
- Maintain Training Annex for own classes.
- Apprenticeship Program. For more information about this program, please go to the IUAP page.
For more on Training & Development, click here.