For routine maintenance services, submit a maintenance trouble call request (CAS authentication required) or call the Operations Center at 812-855-8728.
Please include the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and campus address
- Contact person (if different), phone number, and campus address
- Building and room number, and a description of the location (if outside)
- Room type/availability
- Account number (if applicable)
- Description of the problem
What is considered routine maintenance?
Routine maintenance services may include repairs, general maintenance, custodial, installation of items attached to a building, building emergencies, moving and setups, grounds and landscape, snow and ice removal, heat/air conditioning, temperature controls, paint, plumbing, fabrication, masonry, carpentry, elevators, and fire controls.
Submit a maintenance/trouble call request